We provide links to other websites over which we have no control. Processofthings.io is not responsible for the privacy practices or practices of other websites. You should review the privacy policies of these sites so that you understand how they collect, use and disclose your information.
Data collected by us
We collect information about you when using our websites and applications. We collect information directly from you, such as your contact information, resume, profile information or business information. We will receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us or otherwise indicate it.
For example, we collect the following data depending on the service used:
• data imported by you from third-party applications with your permission;
• Information about your company such as company name, company size, etc.
Recommendations: We may also collect personal information about you from others. For example, if you would like to use our referral service to alert a friend to site content, we will ask you for the name and email address of your friend. We will automatically send your friend a one-time e-mail and invite him or her to visit the site. Processofthings.io temporarily retains this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail message.
Passive Data Collection: We also collect certain data automatically when you visit our website or use our mobile applications. These data may include the IP address, browser type, device ID, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referral / exit pages, the files viewed on our website (eg, HTML pages, graphics etc.), operating system, date / time stamp and / or similar data, to analyze trends in aggregated data and to manage the website. To prevent fraud, we can combine this data with data from your account.
Single sign-on: When you sign up for a Processofthings.io website or application through Facebook or similar sites and services, we'll import the requested data from your account and include it in your profile. Because Processofthings.io websites and applications allow you to share your information and allow others to find you, certain personal information may be publicly available about you. You can restrict the data others have access to by deleting data that you do not want to see, or by not providing such data at all.
How we use data
We use the data collected to provide our services to you, to help operate and improve our websites and applications, and to promote a positive user experience.
By registering with Processofthings.io, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, you have agreed that we may use your information in the following ways:
• To create a profile for you based on the information you provide, data collected by us or imported from other websites or applications, or data provided to us by third parties;
• to add data collected on public websites to your profile;
• to provide personalized and targeted or location-based content, services and advertising from us and third parties;
• to allow you to contact other users, invite them, or create an account;
• to allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other websites or applications or to export your information to other websites or applications;
• to allow purchases;
• to contact you via feature updates or to send you informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
• to send you additional communications, information and advertising, such as newsletters and career advice;
• to inform you of other products or services available from Processofthings.io or its affiliates;
• to give you the opportunity to contact us and to respond to you;
• to conduct surveys, advertising campaigns and competitions and publish their results;
• to help your friends, contacts and potential employers find your profile and get in touch with you;
• to share information about you and your potential interest in jobs with employers;
• to display employer communications based on the content of your resume or profile;
• to provide employers with products and services that enable them to complete the job application and recruitment process;
• to provide products and services that enable users to network, publish, display and compare information on bulletin boards;
• to generate internal reports on the use of our websites and applications;
• to provide clients with reports on job market characteristics and trends, including labor availability;
• to enable you to share job and profile information with your contacts;
• to provide search engines with access to public data;
• identify, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or that may be illegal;
• to make suggestions and draw conclusions about you. For example, we may suggest additional job offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you.
Profile information can be used to network with other community members or be visible to anyone using Processofthings.io's websites and applications.
The data you provide in the public areas of Processofthings.io's websites and applications, or in the CV and profile database, may be accessed, used, and stored by others worldwide, including persons in countries where there may be no laws, which, as defined in the country of residence, provide adequate protection of your personal data. Although Processofthings.io takes measures to secure your data against unauthorized access and use, it has no control over these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of the data you provide to us. Accordingly, you should not publish any sensitive data, personality profiles or other data that you do not want them to have public access to on any Processofthings.io website or application or on any public web site.
Our services include the display of personalized products, content and advertising related to your work experience and online interests. We use personal information to determine whether you are interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you advertisements tailored to your interests online.
How we share data
We provide you with a platform to publish personal information so you can make the most of your career opportunities. The information we collect may be shared within the Processofthings.io websites worldwide. We will not share contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless you specifically agree.
1. We share your information with third parties to help us provide our products and services to you. Examples of third parties providing services on our behalf include hosting our web servers, including storing the resume database, analyzing data, marketing support, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies only have access to your personal information required to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose. We remain responsible for all data that is shared in this way.
2. We may pass data to third parties if you agree. Example:
(a) if, for example, you update your resume or if we collect information that you have provided on a public website, all parties who have access to our resume and profile database products will have access to your data;
(b) if you have consented to receive information about third-party job offers, products or services, we will share your contact information with these third parties so they can contact you;
(c) If in the past you have consented to receiving newsletters, promotional e-mails, or other communications from Processofthings.io or any third party, but have changed your mind, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by using your e-mail preferences in your account profile or follow the withdrawal instructions in these emails.
If you apply for a job and provide your contact information to indicate interest in a job, or if you respond to a notice from an employer, you agree that your information will be shared with the employer.
We also share aggregatedinformation (including location-based information) about visitors to Processofthings.io Sites and Application Users to third parties so they can advertise online. We may also aggregate employment qualification, education, age, experience, or other information relevant to job search. This aggregated data, which does not personally identify users, can be made available to employers or other job seekers or community members. When we share a website with another company, the data published on such shared websites is stored by both companies and is subject to the privacy policies of both companies.
3. We may disclose to third parties data collected from other websites.
4. We disclose data when required to do so by law, or at our sole discretion, when we receive a request from a government agency, or when we believe in good faith - after considering your privacy interests and other factors - that such action necessary to: (a) comply with legal requirements or comply with legal procedures; (b) to protect our rights and property or those of our affiliates; (c) investigate fraud, prevent crime or protect national security; or (d) to protect the personal safety of users or the public.
5. We may disclose your personal information to third parties and transfer it to third parties if they acquire some or all of Processofthings.io's business assets, whether through merger, consolidation or purchase of all or part of our assets. If Processofthings.io becomes insolvent, such information will be disbursed in a court-approved transaction. You will be notified of the sale of part or all of our business assets to a third party by e-mail or by a prominent notice on the Website.
Cookies and online advertising
• Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
• Settings: These cookies are used to save your settings (e.g. language) and to display the results of a job search.
• Analysis: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential issues.
• Advertising: We use unidentifiable information about you to display advertisements.
Some cookies will be left on your computer after you leave our website. Security cookies are stored for 60 days after your last visit. Survey Response Cookies are stored for 90 days, and Processofthings.io Advertising and Website Notice cookies are stored for up to two years unless you delete them.
Processofthings.io also uses "Flash Cookies" (also known as Local Shared Objects) to store the settings of video players and for security purposes.
Resignation from advertising: Processofthings.io uses multiple independent partners to provide analytics services and advertising. You may refuse to receive cookies from third parties in the settings of your internet browser. If you do not want your session visit data to be aggregated and analyzed or used to tailor the dynamic content to your specific interests, you can opt out of it by disabling cookies in your browser. Processofthings.io does not respond to "non-tracking" signals from web browsers.
Dissemination via social media and content sharing
Access to your personal data
Because managing your career is a lifelong task, like all the data you collect, it will make your repeated use of our sites more efficient, practical, and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active, as required to provide our services, as well as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve conflicts and enforce our agreements.
Upon request, Processofthings.io will provide you with information on whether we store personal information about you. You can access, review, correct, update, change or delete your CV or profile at any time. Sign in to your account, view your resume or profile, and make the changes you want. If you do not have an account or if you believe someone else has provided us with your contact information, please contact us.
Some Processofthings.io customers store their resume databases on Processofthings.io servers. Processofthings.io is a personal data processing device that has been obtained in this way. If you would like to access, review or correct your personal information, please contact our customer (your prospective or existing employer) with such requests. We will work with them as requested by our clients to support such responses.
Access to your personal data and its correction, updating or deletion may be denied or restricted by Processofthings.io if it would violate the rights of another person and / or otherwise be permitted by applicable law. If you want to completely delete your account information, please contact us. We will e-mail you to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. However, we will continue to keep an archive copy of your account activity, but it will not contain any personal information and will not be accessible to you or anyone else on the Internet. We will also continue to store logs and data related to your activity on the Site.
We will process requests for access to information within a reasonable time. If we need extra time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within a reasonable time and will complete our response within the time allowed by law.
If you do not log in to your account or interact with our service for an extended period of time, including to continue to receive emails from us, your account will expire and be scheduled to be removed from our website. Expired accounts are deleted at regular intervals. Our current expiration period is approximately 48 months; We may extend or shorten this period to reflect changes in recruitment patterns. If your account contains a CV, you will receive an email from us before we delete your CV in this way.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
Processofthings.io is not directed to children and adolescents under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children and adolescents under the age of 13.